May 28, 2020 DO 008, s. 2020 – Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2020-2021 in the Context of the Public Health Emergency Due to COVID-19
28, May 2020
No. 008, s. 2020
GUIDELINES ON ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 IN THE CONTEXT OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO COVID-19
To: Undersecretaries; Assistant Secretaries; Minister, Basic, Higher, and Technical Education; Bureau and Service Directors; Regional Directors; Schools Division Superintendents; Public and Private School Heads; All Others Concerned
1. Amid the public health emergency due to COVID-19, the Department of Education (DepEd) remains committed to find ways to provide learning opportunities to all Filipino learners for School Year (SY) 2020-2021. In its Basic Education Learning Continuity Plan (BE-LCP) titled Learning Opportunities Shall Be Available: The Basic Education Learning Continuity Plan in the Time of COVID-19, DepEd announced a greater emphasis on multiple learning delivery modalities such as blended learning, distance learning, and homeschooling, on top or to replace face-to-face learning modality in order to reduce possible exposure of learners and teachers to COVID-19.
2. In this light, DepEd issues this enclosed policy guidelines providing schools various options for implementing a modified regular enrollment process that adheres to the guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), the Office of the President, and the Department of Health (DOH).
3. These modified enrollment guidelines, anchored on DepEd Order (DO) No. 03, s. 2018 (Basic Education Enrollment Policy), shall guide parents, legal guardians, and teachers in the enrollment of learners for SY 2020-2021. This policy provides a range of options to facilitate the enrollment of learners for all public schools in basic education and Alternative Learning System programs nationwide.
4. These guidelines shall govern only the SY 2020-2021 enrollment. DO No. 03, s. 2018 remains in effect, but its provisions inconsistent with these guidelines are suspended for SY 2020-2021.
5. For more information, please contact the Education Management and Information Systems Division-Planning Service, Department of Education Central Office through email at [email protected]
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order are directed.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Basahin ang buong impormansyon sa Enrollment:
Download – DO_s2020_008
LEARNER ENROLLMENT AND SURVEY FORM
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.
Paano po ba mag enroll Online??at paano din Mag Fill Up
paano po ba mag enroll online