Grade 4 Detailed Lesson Plan
2019 NEW DLP UPDATE! In this article, you will find our compiled Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan (2019 DLP). We at DepEd Tambayan we aim to compile all 2019 DLP and make them available to our fellow teachers. May these resources help you and lesson your burden so that your efforts will be directed into the actual teaching process. As well for you to have more time with your family and other important things.
You can now download the Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan (2019 DLP) using the download links provided bellow. Also if you have time, you may read the article at the bottom of this page to know more about the K-12 curriculum from the Department of Education Philippines.
What is a Detailed Lesson Plan?
According to Reference.com
A detailed lesson plan is a thorough description of a teacher’s instructions for a particular class. A teacher usually makes a daily lesson plan to teach a specific course of instructions.
The sole purpose of a detailed lesson plan is to outline the program for a lesson in simple details, which will include the lesson’s objective, how the objective is going to be achieved and a way of testing how well the objective was received by the students. If a teacher plans on delivering more than one lesson in one class, he or she can divide the material into multiple lesson plans. It is highly recommended to follow a standardized format to make certain that all the aspect of a lesson are covered.
Information on this page will be updated soon!
Download GRADE 4 Detailed Lesson Plan
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in ARALING PANLIPUNAN – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in CHARACTER EDUCATION – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in ENGLISH – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in EPP – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in FILIPINO – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in MAPEH – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in MATHEMATICS – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Grade 4 Daily Lesson Plan in SCIENCE – 1st to 4th Quarter
- Don’t worry! We are always on the process of uploading new files.
- For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this page from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to get INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
- You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you fellow Teachers.
We at DepEd Tambayan are always grateful to all our authors and file contributors. Credit goes to all of them who through the years stayed true to their calling and continues to impact education in our beloved nation. We are also thankful for all our editors, tech team, our hosting provider, system admin, and including all our fellow teachers for helping us and making this kind of service possible.
All the content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. We the contributors including the admin do not claim ownership to all of the contents shown. For any rightful claims and request for deletion please contact us.