DepEd ORDER No. 001 s. 2021
04 JAN 2021
GUIDELINES ON THE EVALUATION OF SELF-LEARNING MODULES FOR QUARTERS 3 AND 4 FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021
To: Undersecretaries Assistant Secretaries Bureau and Service Directors Regional Directors Minister, Basic, Higher and Technical Education, BARMM Schools Division Superintendents Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Evaluation of Self-Learning Modules (SLMs) for Quarters 3 and 4 for School Year (SY) 2020-2021 to ensure the quality of SLMs used in the modular distance learning modality.
- The policy aims to establish a systematic evaluation process that may lead to the procurement of SLMs for Quarters 3 and 4 to be used in SY 2020-2021 in DepEd schools.
- For more information, contact the Bureau of Learning Resources-Quality Assurance Division, Bonofacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at email@example.com or at telephone nos. (02) 8634-1054 and (02) 8631-9294.
- This Order shall take effect immediately upon publication in a newspaper of general circulation.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.