Class and work are still suspended in several Chinese-Filipino schools in Metro Manila, Monday, February 3, 2020 due to the threat of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
The Department of Health confirmed the second case of coronavirus as of today February 2, 2020.
LIST of schools with class suspension (Monday, Feb. 3, 2020).
- Philippine Cultural College – suspended until February 8
- St. Jude Catholic School – suspended until February 8
- Chiang Kai Shek College – suspended until February 8
- Hope Christian High School – class resumption on February 10
- St. Stephen’s High School – class resumption on February 10
- Tiong Se Academy – class resumption on February 10
Students are advised to accomplish online homeworks and schedule of make-up classes.
Please refresh this page for an updated list.