Class and work are still suspended in several Chinese-Filipino schools in Metro Manila, Monday, February 3, 2020 due to the threat of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
The Department of Health confirmed the second case of coronavirus as of today February 2, 2020.
LIST of schools with class suspension (Monday, Feb. 3, 2020).
- Philippine Cultural College – suspended until February 8
- St. Jude Catholic School – suspended until February 8
- Chiang Kai Shek College – suspended until February 8
- Hope Christian High School – class resumption on February 10
- St. Stephen’s High School – class resumption on February 10
- Tiong Se Academy – class resumption on February 10
Students are advised to accomplish online homeworks and schedule of make-up classes.
Please refresh this page for an updated list.
DepEd to create nCoV task force
DepEd Official Statement on the Novel Coronavirus
Couple to give FREE FACE MASK in Baguio
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.