Class and work are still suspended in several Chinese-Filipino schools in Metro Manila, Monday, February 3, 2020 due to the threat of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
The Department of Health confirmed the second case of coronavirus as of today February 2, 2020.
LIST of schools with class suspension (Monday, Feb. 3, 2020).
- Philippine Cultural College – suspended until February 8
- St. Jude Catholic School – suspended until February 8
- Chiang Kai Shek College – suspended until February 8
- Hope Christian High School – class resumption on February 10
- St. Stephen’s High School – class resumption on February 10
- Tiong Se Academy – class resumption on February 10
Students are advised to accomplish online homeworks and schedule of make-up classes.
Please refresh this page for an updated list.
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.