1. The COMELEC shall pay all persons rendering election service their corresponding honoraria:
Chairperson – Php 6,000.00
Poll Clerk – Php 5,000.00
Third Member – Php 5,000.00
DESO – Php 4,000.00
Support Staff – Php 2,000.00
2. The Electoral Board, DESO and their respective Support Staff shall likewise be entitled to travel allowance of Php 1,000.00 each;
3. The honoraria and additional travel allowance shall be paid within fifteen (15) days from May 13, 2019;
4. The Electoral Board participating in the training shall be entitled to additional travel allowance of Php 2,000.00
5. All government officials and employees serving as Electoral Boards, DESO and their respective Support Staff shall be given a minimum of five (5) days service credits for services rendered in connection with the May 13, 2019 NLE;
6. The Electoral Boards, DESO and their respective Support Staff shall be entitled to the following other benefits:
To read the complete Memorandum of Agreement under DepEd Order 021, s. 2019 (click here).
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.