DepEd Memorandum No 037, s. 2020 entitled “Third Quarter Mathematics Learning Competency Audit” signed by DepEd Secretary Leonor Magtolis Briones, March 11, 2020.
THIRD QUARTER MATHEMATICS LEARNING COMPETENCY AUDIT
- The Department of Education, through the Bureau of Curriculum Development-Curriculum Standards Development Division (BCD-CSDD), will conduct a review on the K to 12 Basic Education Mathematics Curriculum.
- The activity aims to evaluate the budget of work stated in the curriculum guides and identify mastered competencies every quarter.
- All Mathematics teachers from Grades 1 to 11 are enjoined to answer the online survey. Each teacher shall use the link that corresponds to their region which can be found below.
|Cordillera Autonomous Region||http://bit.do/CARMath3Q|
|National Capital Region||http://bit.do/NCRMath3Q|
*These URLs are case sensitive, (e.g.，letters R, O, M and Q are all capitalized)
4. BCD-CSDD assures that all gathered data shall be kept confidential and shall be used solely for the purpose of reviewing and evaluating the Mathematics Grades 1 to 11 curriculum guides.
5. The online survey for third quarter mathematics learning competencies shall be available until March 29, 2020.
6. For more information, please contact the Bureau of Curriculum Development- Curriculum Standards Development Division, 3rd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at email@example.com or at telephone no. (02) 8632-7746.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.