DepEd Memorandum No 037, s. 2020 entitled “Third Quarter Mathematics Learning Competency Audit” signed by DepEd Secretary Leonor Magtolis Briones, March 11, 2020.
THIRD QUARTER MATHEMATICS LEARNING COMPETENCY AUDIT
- The Department of Education, through the Bureau of Curriculum Development-Curriculum Standards Development Division (BCD-CSDD), will conduct a review on the K to 12 Basic Education Mathematics Curriculum.
- The activity aims to evaluate the budget of work stated in the curriculum guides and identify mastered competencies every quarter.
- All Mathematics teachers from Grades 1 to 11 are enjoined to answer the online survey. Each teacher shall use the link that corresponds to their region which can be found below.
|Cordillera Autonomous Region||http://bit.do/CARMath3Q|
|National Capital Region||http://bit.do/NCRMath3Q|
*These URLs are case sensitive, (e.g.，letters R, O, M and Q are all capitalized)
4. BCD-CSDD assures that all gathered data shall be kept confidential and shall be used solely for the purpose of reviewing and evaluating the Mathematics Grades 1 to 11 curriculum guides.
5. The online survey for third quarter mathematics learning competencies shall be available until March 29, 2020.
6. For more information, please contact the Bureau of Curriculum Development- Curriculum Standards Development Division, 3rd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at [email protected] or at telephone no. (02) 8632-7746.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.