The DepEd Division of Dasmasriñas has issued a Division Order No. 001, s. 2020 entitled “One Special Assignment Per Teacher only” which seeks to properly distribute special assignments to all teachers in the school and not to assign more to the few.
No. 001, s. 2020
ONE SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT PER TEACHER ONLY
TO: OIC – Office of the Assistant Schools Division Super4ntendent:
Chief Education Supervisors, CID, SGOD
Education Program Supervisors
Public Schools District Supervisors
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All other concerned
DATE: January 8, 2020
1. Invoking the Regional Memorandum No. 550, s. 2018 titled Measures to Enhance Teachers’ Welfare in CALABARZON Public Schools, this Division reiterates and strengthens the policy that no public school teacher in Dasmariñas City shall hold more than (1) one special assignment at a time.
2. DepEd Memorandum no. 291, s. 2008 states that all advisory assignments and/or special assignments for the entire school year combined shall be considered as one teaching load. It is thus the above-cited Regional Memorandum underscored that “Public school heads are strictly advised to properly distribute special assignments to all teachers. Assigning more than one coordinatorship/advisorship/special task to just one teacher is strongly discouraged.”
3. Special Assignments are enumerated as follows:
a. Ancillary Coordinatorship;
b. Special Program Coordinatorship;
c. Special Program Advisorship; and
d. Curriculum-Related Advisorship
4. In the exigencies of service and in the case of schools with small teacher population, a teacher may hold more than 1 special assignment, provided that:
a. all (100%) of teachers have already given with a special assignment;
b. the teacher fully accepts the additional assignment without any reservation; and
c. the teacher’s welfare is not, in any way, compromised
5. All teachers with special assignments must be issued with a Designation Order by the school head as they perform their function. Designation Order shall take its nature in terms of effectivity and revocation.
6. All School Heads are instructed to submit a Report of Teachers’ Special Assignment to the respective Public Schools District Supervisors with a copy furnished to the School Governance and Operations Division every first Monday of July for the purpose of monitoring. Please see attached template.
7. This Order shall take effect upon release and school heads are expected to initiate relevant efforts as it is expected to be fully observed by June 2020.
8. For relevant queries and clarification, you may contact Dr. Emmanuel L. Resurreccion, Chief, School Governance and Operations Division at (046) 432- 9355 loc. 218 or email through email@example.com.
9. Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Memorandum is directed.
CELEDONIO B. BALDERAS, JR.
Schools Division Superintendent
DO NO. 01, S. 2020 | ONE SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT PER TEACHER ONLY – DOWNLOAD
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.