What are Summative Tests or Assessments?
Before we download the files, let us know first what is a summative test or assessment is. According to study.com, The definition of summative assessment is any method of evaluation performed at the end of a unit that allows a teacher to measure a student’s understanding, typically against standardized criteria. The purpose of summative assessment is to gauge students’ comprehension of the material presented at the end of a particular unit of work, and is often measured with a grade or percentage, depending on the subject.
Furthermore, cmu.edu said that the goal of summative assessment is to evaluate student learning at the end of an instructional unit by comparing it against some standard or benchmark. Summative assessments are often high stakes, which means that they have a high point value.
Grade 1 Summative Tests (Modules 1-3)
- Grade 1 Summative Test in AP Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 Summative Test in ESP Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 Summative Test in Math Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 Summative Test in MTB Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 Summative Test in Music Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
- Grade 1 Summative Test Answer Keys in All Subjects Modules 1-3: DOWNLOAD
You May Also Like:
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.