DepEd Tambayan provides a compiled list of Grade 7 Teacher’s Guide (TG) 2019 – 2020. DepEd Tambayan aims to provide free resources to our fellow teachers. May these downloadable resources help you and lessen your time in doing paperwork so that your efforts may be directed into the actual teaching process. Mabuhay ang mga guro!
What is K to 12 Teacher’s Guide?
The aim of the K to 12 Teachers Guide is to help teachers prepare units of work that integrate listening, speaking, reading, writing and learning. Teacher’s Guide helps teachers to think about important goals of the curriculum, as well as the opportunities that children will need to achieve the goals successfully. K-12 Teacher’s Guide help teachers to expand their range of teaching techniques. Furthermore, it encourage teachers to think about the best conditions for developing literacy.
K-12 Teacher’s Guide (TG) and Learner’s Material (LM) are resources used in preparing daily lessons. Additional resources include materials from the Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS) portal, textbooks, and others supplementary materials, whether digital, multimedia, or online, including those that are teacher-made. However, these materials should be used by teachers as resources, not as the curriculum.
Assessment is a continuous, planned process using various forms of tasks in order to identify, gather and interpret information about the performance of students. It involves the processes of generating and collecting evidence of achievement, evaluating this evidence, recording the findings and using this information to understand and assist in the learner’s development in order to improve the process of learning and teaching. Assessment should be both informal (assessment for learning) and formal (assessment of learning). In both cases regular feedback should be provided to learners to enhance the learning experience.
Download these Teacher’s Guide (TG) 2019 – 2020 files for Free. No Adfly. No Popups. Virus Free. Safer. Faster.
GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide (TG) K to 12 Curriculum Download
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in ARALING PANLIPUNAN
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in ENGLISH
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in ESP
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in MATHEMATICS
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in SCIENCE
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in MUSIC – Quarter 1 & 2
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in ARTS – Quarter 1 & 2
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in PE
- GRADE 7 Teacher’s Guide in HEALTH
- Teacher’s Guide in Animal Production
- Teacher’s Guide in Aquaculture
- Teacher’s Guide in Automotive
- Teacher’s Guide in Bread and Pastry
- Teacher’s Guide in Caregiving
- Teacher’s Guide in Carpentry
- Teacher’s Guide in Commercial Cooking
- Teacher’s Guide in Crop Production
- Teacher’s Guide in Dressmaking and Tailoring
- Teacher’s Guide in Electrical
- Teacher’s Guide in Electronics
- Teacher’s Guide in Entrep-based Desktop Publishing
- Teacher’s Guide in Entrep-based PC Hardware Servicing
- Teacher’s Guide in Entrep-based Photo Editing
- Teacher’s Guide in Entrep-based Technical Drafting
- Teacher’s Guide in Food (Fish) Processing
- Teacher’s Guide in Handicrafts
- Teacher’s Guide in Horticulture
- Teacher’s Guide in Household Services
- Teacher’s Guide in Masonry
- Teacher’s Guide in Mechanical Drafting
- Teacher’s Guide in Nail Care
- Teacher’s Guide in PC Hardware Servicing
- Teacher’s Guide in Plumbing
- Teacher’s Guide in RAC Servicing
- Teacher’s Guide in SMAW Welding
- Teacher’s Guide in Tiles Setting
If this page has helped you please don’t forget to share and comment down below.
- DON’T WORRY! We are always on the process of uploading new files.
- For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to receive INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
- You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you for supporting DepEd Tambayan.
DepEd Tambayan is grateful to all file contributors and writers. We are also thankful to our site admin and editors, tech team, hosting provider (Digital Ocean), system admin, and especially to all our fellow teachers for helping us and making this service possible.
Contents provided on this website is for educational purposes only. The contributors including the admin do not claim ownership to all of the contents shown. We believe that through online platform like this the dissemination of information for teachers will be easier and faster. For rightful claims and removal please contact us.
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.