The World Teachers Day
Also known as International Teachers Day, World Teachers Day is held yearly on October 5. Since its set up in 1994, the day celebrates the marking of the ” teaching in Freedom” in 1996. Last year the theme was “Engaging Teachers”. It is observed all over the world over since 1994 after the UNESCO Recommendation concerning Teachers.
What is the purpose of the World Teachers Day?
Its point is to centre around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.
Late year World Teachers’ Day honoured the twentieth commemoration of the 1997 UNESCO points concerning the Status of Higher-Education Teaching Personnel, bringing the occasionally disregarded zone of showing staff at Higher Education foundations into the discussion about teachers. In 2018 the teachers day will be on a Friday, and it is worth following.
The event has consistently been held on October 5 since 1994 and the goal is the same; to honours educators’ associations around the world. Its point is to prepare to bolster for instructors and to guarantee that the requirements of future ages will keep on being met by educators.
As indicated by UNESCO, World Teachers’ Day speaks to a massive token of the mindfulness, comprehension and thankfulness showed for the fundamental commitment that educators make in advancement by teaching.
The Education International (EI) organisation firmly trusts that World Teachers’ Day ought to be globally perceived and celebrated far and wide. EI likewise believes that the standards of the 1966/97 suggestions ought to be considered for execution in all countries.
More than 100 nations celebrate the World Teachers’ Day globally. The endeavours of Education International and its 401 associations have added to this broadly spread acknowledgement. Consistently, EI dispatches an open mindfulness crusade to feature the commitments of the teaching calling.
Some Teacher’s Day 2019 Quotes
- Dear Teacher, Thank You For Continually Inspires me to do my best You help me strive for goals, I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you Happy Teacher’s Day!!
- The Award for the most wonderful teacher has been declared and it goes to You. Wishing you a very Happy Teachers day!
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teachers Day that’s full of joyous moments!
- For Teaching Children Lessons, To Help Them As They Grow, Let This Gift Remind You, You’re The Best Teacher We Know!
- “Better Than A Thousand Days Of Diligent Study Is One Day With A Great Teacher…”Happy Teachers day..
- No one can replace the place of a teacher. There’s a day dedicated to teacher/guru in the Hindu Mythology which falls on the full moon day of Ashadha month of the Hindu year called the “Guru Poornima”. But it’s disappointing that the day is not celebrated as it is to be. And people don’t even about this. But according to the normal calendar the Happy Teachers Day is celebrated on 5th of September on the birthday anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was a great scholar and teacher. He was the 2nd President of India. Radhakrishnan believed that the teachers should be the best minds in the country. He served as teacher at many reputed universities and colleges. That’s why in the remembrance of him the Teacher’s Day 2019 is celebrated in India on his birth anniversary that’s the 5th of September. Here you can discover famous collection of Teachers Day Quotes and Teachers Day 2019 SMS In Hindi and english to send your dearest teacher on this Teacher’s Day.
- I am sorry I could not be with you this Teachers’ Day but I wish to thank you for all the life lessons you have given me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- You are the most adorable teacher. I am inspired by you and your teachings every day. Lucky to have you as my mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Dear teacher, you have encouraged me at every step of life and been a strong pillar support. It is because of you that I am able to face this world with greater confidence. I bow to you on teachers’ day. Thank you for everything.
- You are my most favourite teacher in this world. What makes you special is your unwavering faith in me. It’s because of your trust in me that I have achieved what I could never even imagine. I promise to make your proud. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- My world would have been dark had your teachings not shined upon me. Thank you for all the love, support and encouragement you have showered upon me. Happy Teachers’ Day. On Teachers’ Day, thanking you from the bottom of my heart for being the source of inspiration. You teachings inspire me and never let me waver from my path.
- The teacher is like the candle which lights others while consuming itself. Happy Teachers’ Day.
- You have been more like a friend than a strict teacher. Always approachable and ready to solve our problems. Lucky to have you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Your teachings are not just limited to the class, but help us in every step of our lives. You are the guiding ray we are so lucky to be gifted with. Happy Teachers’ Day.
- I am honoured to be in your company every day. Each day has been a learning with you. It seems like I have evolved and been a better person from the previous one. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- While Teachers’ Day comes just once a year, your teachings help me daily. I am and will always be eternally grateful to you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- With patience and kindness, you have simplified the most complex theories to us. We are blessed to have been mentored by a teacher like you. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Teachers are like candles who burn themselves to light up our lives. Happy Teachers’ Day today and forever.
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. Happy Teachers Day!!
- A good teacher is a master of simplification and an enemy of simplism. Happy Teachers Day!
- Good teaching must be slow enough so that it is not confusing, and fast enough so that it is not boring. Happy Teachers Day
- When it comes to teaching no one can compete with you. Happy teacher’s day.
- A good teacher is like a candle burning, It consumes itself to light the way for others. Happy Teachers Day…
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. Malala Yousafzai
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” ― William Arthur Ward
- A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning. Brad Henry Read
- “The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.” ― Socrates
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “Because teachers, no matter how kind, no matter how friendly, are sadistic and evil to the core.” ― Heather Brewer
- Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. Solomon Ortiz
- “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you don’t know it” ― Nicholas Sparks
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. Bill Gates
- “When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” ― William Glasser
- Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important. Bill Gates
- “The real heroes are the librarians and teachers who at no small risk to themselves refuse to lie down and play dead for censors.” ― Bruce Coville
- The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. William Arthur Ward
- “A teacher who loves learning earns the right and the ability to help others learn.” ― Ruth Beechick
- My father was my teacher. But most importantly he was a great dad. Beau Bridges