For updating of EOSY status of honor learners, here are the steps:
- Go to LIS website http://lis.deped.gov.ph/ and log in using the LIS User account.
- Once login, click the Learner Information System Link.
- Upon accessing the LIS, click List of Classes tab.
- On the desired Grade Level and Section, click Review and Finalize.
- Search the student’s name in the list and click the Pencil icon beside No Status.
- Click Status dropdown list. The following status were added:
- Enter General Average (whole numbers only). If applies, tick ALIVE and CTC checkboxes. Click Update.
- On successful submission, the learner’s status should be updated showing the General Average.
- Upon downloading SF5, the Action Taken column will show appropriatestatus including Promoted with Honors, High Honors, Highest Honors on each learners.
Please be advised of the additional options in updating EOSY status of learners:
- Promoted with Honor
- Promoted with High Honor
- Promoted with Highest Honor
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”500px” download=”all” download-text=”Updating EOSY Status of Honor Learners DOWNLOAD” attachment_id=”1811″ /]
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.