OUA MEMO 00-0420-0029
08 April 2020
This Memorandum authorizes school heads to release Desktop Computers, Laptops, tablets PCs, and Smartphones to teachers for use in the conduct of online trainings and online classes during the COVID-19 pandemic subject to the following guidelines.
- The principal/school heads (SHs) shall ensure that the devices which are government property are properly used, cared for, safegaurded from natural and human elements, and recorded upon turn-over to teachers;
- Teachers can bring home the said devices to enable them to attend online training courses and conduct online classes for their students using tools such as the DepEd Commons, LR Portal, and other websites during situations when face-to-face instruction is no longer possible due to quarantine restrictions brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The teacher is liable for any losses or damages while the device is in their custody if it is determined that there was negligence on the part of the teacher.
- Teachers are required to return the said devices upon the resumption of regular classes.
- For your guidance and struct compliance. Thank you.
ALAIN DEL B. PASCUA
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.