This PBB 2018 update was posted by Usec Annalyn M. Sevilla as of Thursday, April 16, 2020, on her Facebook page.
DepEd is coordinating directly with the AO 25 Inter-Agency Task Force (AO25-IATF) and the Department of Budget and Management (DBM) on implementing new strategies to expedite the release of the PBB amid challenges brought about by the COVID-19 situation.
DBM is processing the PBB evaluation of other regional offices on a first-come, first-served basis and funding will be released straight from DBM-ROs to DepEd-School Division Offices (SDOs).
- Enrollment adjustments under study due to COVID-19: DepEd
- Guidelines on GSIS grants of 3-month moratorium on all loan payments
- Guidelines on the use of Desktop Computers, Laptops, Tablet PCs, and Smartphones at Home During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Please refer to the latest status per region in the 2018 PBB Update below:
BUMASA NG IBA
- Globe eLibrary: FREE eBooks and videos for online learning
- CHEd: Schools can end semester until April 30
- GSIS emergency loan now available
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
This article is brought to you by Education PH, your reliable partner for learning and success. Sa halagang P499/year, makakadownload ka na ng mga premium learning materials para sa iyong anak o estudyante.