Read this important.
We acknowledge that all links on this page are not working as of today April 04, 2019. While fixing the links you may refer to this link and to our other post as an alternative to download RPMS and IPCRF forms. Thank you and have a good day.
Update! April 7, 2019
Links have been fixed!
What is IPCRF?
The Individual Performance Commitment and Review Form IPCRF is an assessment tool for government employees’ to rate the task a teacher accomplished for a year. So as you know a teacher focus mainly on Basic Education Service as his or her major final output. IPCRF is composed of the KRA‘s or Key Result Areas which involves Instructional Competence, Professional growth, Learning Outcomes, Community Involvement and the Special Task which should have at least 15 objectives.
RPMS OFFICIAL TOOLS
- DepED RPMS Manual – DOWNLOAD
- RPMS Tools for Master Teacher I-IV – DOWNLOAD
- Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Teacher I-III – DOWNLOAD
- Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for master Teacher I-IV – DOWNLOAD
- COT Observation Notes – DOWNLOAD
- Professional Standards for Teachers in the Philippines – DOWNLOAD
RPMS OFFICIAL FORMS
- Annotation Template for Teacher I-III (Proficient Teachers) – DOWNLOAD
- Annotation Template for Master Teacher I-IV (Highly Proficient Teachers) – DOWNLOAD
- IPCRF for Teacher I-III – DOWNLOAD
- IPCRF for Master Teacher I-IV – DOWNLOAD
- Part IV of the IPCRF: Development Plans – DOWNLOAD
- Mid-year Review Form for Teacher I-III – DOWNLOAD
- Mid-year Review Form for Master Teacher I-IV – DOWNLOAD
- Performance Monitoring and Coaching Form (PMCF) – DOWNLOAD
- e-SAT Self-Assessment Tool for Teachers I-III (Proficient Teachers) – DOWNLOAD
Download from the RPMS-PPST for SY 2019-2020 OFFICIAL GOOGLE DRIVE FILES – DOWNLOAD
1st Quarter | 2nd Quarter | 3rd Quarter | 4th Quarter GRADE 1 Daily Lesson Log (2019 – 2020 DLL)
If this page has helped you please don’t forget to share and comment down below.
- DON’T WORRY! We are always on the process of uploading new files.
- For additional updates and unannounced uploads, please visit this section from time to time.
Like us on Facebook to receive INSTANT UPDATES. CLICK HERE
- You can also BOOKMARK this page in your web browser by clicking Ctrl+D in your keyboard for faster access in the future. Thank you for supporting DepEd Tambayan.
DepEd Tambayan is grateful to all file contributors and writers. We are also thankful to our site admin and editors, tech team, hosting provider (Digital Ocean), system admin, and especially to all our fellow teachers for helping us and making this service possible.
Contents provided on this website is for educational purposes only. The contributors including the admin do not claim ownership to all of the contents shown. We believe that through online platform like this the dissemination of information for teachers will be easier and faster. For rightful claims and removal please inform us in our contact page.