Note: This announcement is provided by the official site of LIS as of April 05, 2019. This information has been posted to help disseminate LIS information faster.
New Contact Numbers
For queries, issues, and concerns with the LIS and EBEIS, please contact us at the following numbers:
- Landline: (02) 6364878, (02) 6332658
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Ground Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Closed during weekends and national holidays)
Your feedbacks are very important in helping us to improve and provide better service. We appreciate if you could take the Satisfaction survey by clicking this link.
Please be advised that ALS Updating is extended until February 28, 2019. All pending issues such as approval of LRN correction and transfers should be confirmed to be able to finalize and submit the CY 2018 of your assigned CLC/s.
New Features (available as of September 27, 2018)
The following facilities are now available (as of August 29, 2018):
Attention to ALS Facilitator with Unfinalized CY2017 CLCs:
Uploading of School Profile for Private Schools and SUCs in BEIS is now available (as of Nov 7, 2018).
Uploading of School Profile for Public Schools in BEIS is now available (as of Oct 24, 2018).
An instructional video is available in the Tutorial tab.
LIS EOSY Facility for SY 2018-2019 is already open.
Enrolment and updating of EOSY for SHS learners (both 1st and 2nd semesters) will be available until April 30, 2019.
Tutorial guides related to EOSY facility are available in the LIS Support Page.
The following facilities for SHS SY 2018-2019 are now available:
Please be advised of the following deadlines on November 30, 2018:
The following facilities are now available (as of 13 Oct 2018):
Age Cut-off date for Kindergarten
LIS (School Forms)
Please read the newly released memorandum about the LIS School Forms Report Generation. To read, click this link.
Pursuant to DepEd Order No. 58, s. 2017 (Adoption of New School Forms for Kindergarten, Senior High School, Alternative Learning System, Health and Nutrition and Standardization of Permanent Records), electronic copies of the following school forms are now available:
- Alternative Learning System (ALS) Forms (AF1 to AF5)
- School Form 5: Report on Promotion and Level of Proficiency for Kinder (SF5K)
- School Form 8: Learner’s Basic Health and Nutrition Report (SF8)
- School Form 10: Learner’s Permanent Academic Record for Elementary School (SF10)
- School Form 10: Learner’s Permanent Academic Record for Junior High School (SF10)
- Senior High School Forms (SHSF-1 to SHSF-7, SF8-SHS)
- School Form 10: Senior High School Student Permanent Record (SF10-SHS)
It has come to our attention that so-called “electronic school forms” are being sold to public schools.
Please be reminded that DepEd has authorized NEITHER the usage of such “forms” NOR their sale to our schools.
School forms generated using this “solution” are considered NULL AND VOID, and will NOT be considered for official transactions.
Official School Forms can be downloaded for FREE and are EXCLUSIVELY available for schools at the Learner Information System (LIS).
SCHOOL FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALE.**
Report any incident of unauthorized use and sale of School Forms to theLIS/EBEIS Helpdesk, the Planning Service, and the Office of the Undersecretary for Planning and Field Operations.
* Requires an LIS/EBEIS user account. Contact your School Head and/or Division Planning Officer.
** As per DepEd Order No. 58, s. 2017 (Section VII: Special Provision) released on 27 November 2017.
SIGN UP TO DEPED TAMBAYAN NEWSLETTER
Join our Facebook Community and meet with fellow educators. Share and download teaching materials. Get important updates and read inspiring stories.